[JW Lua] JW Lua to change pitch wheel value

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Dec 11 22:31:11 CET 2019

Please have a look at JW Lua's "Class Browser" (click on the "Class
Browser..." button at the left bottom of the development window and go
to FCMidiExpression). This usually gives you an idea of what is
possible. The online documentation
<http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/annotated.html> is also very helpful.
If you want the value for a certain region only, you should probably use
the MeasurePos property (for the start position) and add another
FCMidiExpression at the end position.

Jan