[JW Lua] FCStaffSystem:IsOptimized() returns false in Finale 25

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Mar 21 18:01:34 CET 2019

Jari et al,

the FCStaffSystem:IsOptimized() online documentation says:
"On Finale 2011 and above, this return value is /always true/."

I have a Finale document where one staffsystem returns /false /in Finale
25 (see image below the _empty _staff system 40).
Is this a JW Lua or a Finale bug? Or is the Finale document corrupted
(which is very likely)?
Can I assume that when IsOptimized() returns false on Finale 2011+ the
staffsystem has problems/is corrupted?

I have tested all other FCStaffSystem properties/methods from system 40,
but IsOptimized() was the only one that showed a weird value.
All other values were similar to the previous systems, although nothing
is visible on that system.

Best,