[JW Lua] Wrong CalcStemUp values on "Reverse up" notes?

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Sep 10 09:45:10 CEST 2019

Thanks, Chris. I had also looked into BeamMod, but didn't find it
relevant (or at least for the moment...)

"Reverse Up" seems to be CalcRightsidePlacement(), but this a note
method and not a note entry method as "Reverse up", so hm...

And I have already found a case where a simple negation doesn't work:
grace notes.

So the algorithm is currently:
If GraceNote then keep standard calculation
Otherwise check for Reverse Up and if some flags match then negate the
result

Jan