[JW Lua] More on bookmarks

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sun Dec 6 13:27:31 CET 2020

I found Jari mentioning bookmarks in an old conversation with me:

On 2015-07-07 18:35, Jari Williamsson wrote:
Yes, staff texts are tagged to the text block pool, while text
expressions are stored with their own tags. (Other available tags are
elements like verselyrics, sectionlyrics, choruslyrics, smartshapetext,
bookmarks. All these have their own sets of raw text IDs.)

Probably this still doesn't help. But maybe you can fake something with
manipulating the text blocks.