[JW Lua] Copy/Paste With FCMusicRegion()

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Dec 14 20:59:36 CET 2020

Unfortunately, this may be a bug in either JW Lua or Finale. It may also be
limited to Windows Finale. I have no personal experience with it, because I
have never used the underlying API calls in the PDK. It is unfortunate that
the PDK Framework does not provide a way to call the Copy/Paste menu items
in the Edit menu. This is what I would do if programming directly to the
PDK. (I don't trust the Copy/Paste APIs because I don't think they get much
use, and they use clip files.)

You could try creating the directory it wants to write the clip files in.
Maybe that would help. IDK.