[JW Lua] Hairpins

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Thu Dec 24 11:37:33 CET 2020

Hi Martin,

as you own Perfect Layout, why don't you use it for hairpins?
The plug-in has this barline collision algorithm.
Hairpins can be controlled through JW Lua, except for hairpins that span
more than two systems: then only the first and the last hairpin part can
be adjusted.

 >1. You will almost certainly need to call SetCustomShaped(true). (What
has me confused is that in Finale each endpoint has its >own customized
bit, so I am not sure how the PDK Framework is doing this without
specifying the left or right endpoint.
SetCustomOffset uses the boolean value to determine the start/end segment.

void FCSmartShapeSegment::SetCustomOffset 	( 	bool 	/rightside/ 	)

Best.
Jan

--
Jan Angermüller