[JW Lua] Accessing Finale Menus via LUA...

Simon Leclerc simon at prodsl.ca
Mon Mar 2 17:02:30 CET 2020

Hi Jan,

The short answer is no. I think (if I remember correctly) I was trying to call a TGTool plugin from one of my plugins.

If the one you’re trying to invoke is part of your JW plugin library, this is what I ended up doing:
(“path” being a predefined variable leading to the right folder in your OS)

finale.FCEntryMetrics.MarkMetricsForRebuild()
finale.FCCellMetrics.MarkMetricsForRebuild()
local _file_to_execute = assert(loadfile(path..”youPlugin.lua"))
_file_to_execute()

Hoping this helps.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simon Leclerc