[JW Lua] FCStaff font...

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Sat Aug 14 22:02:59 CEST 2021

Apparently it's not included. You can search the pdk framework source
yourself here
<http://www.finaletips.nu/frameworkref/ff__other_8h_source.html>.

The font number is specified in a field called mfont (and the size and
style in a field called sizeefx). Neither seems to be accessed in the
header file. By comparison, the bit that determines whether the notehead
font is independent is called STAFF_USESMFONT. That you can find in the
header file for both Get and Set.