[JW Lua] RGP Lua 0.56 Released

Simon Leclerc simon at prodsl.ca
Mon Dec 6 14:17:16 CET 2021

Thanks for this update, Robert!

I can confirm that the tab key now works fine when the FCCustomLuaWindow is used on a Mac.

I also like very much the class browser you integrated. For now I just added the dowloaded folder to the RGP Lua configuration window and I have access to it through the plugin menu. Just wondering if there was a specific place/way you intended this folder to be installed?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Simon Leclerc
60, Mirabelle
Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, Québec