[JW Lua] ***SPAM*** Re: Undocumented finaleplugin fields and RGP Lua

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Dec 6 23:30:42 CET 2021

Since (as I recall) JW Lua emits 9999 for the Finale Version for any
version of Finale after 2014, I elected to implement as follows:

Finale 2010 = 2010
Finale 2011 = 2011
Finale 2012 = 2012
Finale 2014 = 2014
Finale 25 = 10025
Finale 26 = 10026
etc.

This should allow any code that compares to 9999 to keep working the same.

MinFinaleRawVersion
MaxFinaleRawVersion

I'll add those to the list for 0.58.