[JW Lua] Convert FCExpression::GetHorizontalPos() to staff spaces

Thomas Weber thomas.weber at notengrafik.com
Tue Sep 28 08:20:33 CEST 2021

Same question could be asked as "How to retrieve the staff size".

As HorizontalPos is in EVPUs that are not relative to the staff size (i.e. absolute offset "in inches" remains the same, no matter what the staff size is), I would have to find out the staff size in terms of EVPUs.  __FCStaffBase::GetLineSpacing() is not what I'm looking for as it just "spreads out" or compresses the staff lines, not changing the "font size".

--

Notengrafik Berlin GmbH
HRB 150007

UstID: DE 289234097