[JW Lua] RGP Lua and https/SSL

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Tue Aug 30 23:38:08 CEST 2022

hm, it didn't work.
It only works on fake https pages which are not secure (e.g. my page
https://xn--janangermller-4ob.de ).
The normal secure https pages with an SSL certificate (like my
https://elbsound.studio) return an error message about SSL.

When you google
luasocket ssl
you don't get luasocket answers, only answers about LuaSec, LuaSSL and
stackoverflow questions about luasocket having no SSL.

Could you please try to download a simple image with your script from
for example
https://elbsound.studio/assets/img/ES/tupletbrackets.jpg ?

Jan

--