[JW Lua] Creating new text expression category

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Jan 10 13:45:46 CET 2022

SaveNewWithType should work in RGP Lua 0.58+. The others will not. If you
have an example of SaveNewWithType that fails to create a new category,
please post a sample script that fails.

However, creating a new category is just the beginning. To assign
expressions to it requires additional code for each expression.