[JW Lua] Adding properties to FCGeneralPrefs.

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Tue Jul 26 15:11:32 CEST 2022

Here are the settings available. (I am leaning towards adding them.)

- Grace Note Mode (3 values)
- No Voice 2 in Transcription
- Soften Syncopations
- Save Tempo Changes
- Save Note Velocities
- Save Note Start/Stop Times
- Save Midi Expression Changes
- Standard (non-float) Quantization Resolution
- Floating Quantization mode (4 values)
- Floating Quant Sensitivity Level
- Split Key for fixed split point

I have not dug through the Finale menus to find where these are in the U.I.
If you recognize them, it would save me time if you could post them.

Robert