[JW Lua] Using library functions in Console

Aaron Sherber aaron at sherber.com
Sun Dec 31 18:51:54 CET 2023

Hi all,

What's the correct way to configure things so that I can call library
functions from the Console? Ideally, I'd like to be able to use the same
syntax in Console scripts that I currently do while developing scripts for
the repo (e.g., local library = require("library.general_library")).

I've got the repo cloned locally, and I've tried adding both the src path
and the src/library path to package.path in the RGP Lua System Prefix
dialog, but that hasn't worked for me.

Thanks,
Aaron.