[JW Lua] MinJWLuaVersion

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Feb 6 21:51:41 CET 2023

If a class, method, or property is dependent on a version of the framework
after 0.54, it should be noted as such.

Unless you explicitly want to support JW Lua, I think you can assume that
the latest version of RGP Lua is available. I tend to avoid using the min
version properties unless it has a modeless dialog, in which case it has to
be at least 0.56.