[JW Lua] Startup script

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Wed Feb 15 09:43:32 CET 2023

Good idea!
Perfect Layout does a number of checks on each run which require quite
some time and generate a number of black popup Windows (license check,
update available check, loading the font symbol library).
If this could be done only once at Finale initialization, it would be
very nice for the user!

Jan

--
Jan Angermüller