[JW Lua] Return value issue with v0.66

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Mon Mar 13 01:09:39 CET 2023

Just to clarify, I have created a test case (described above) that seems
like it is what you described. I am running it on WinFin with the released
version of RGP Lua. I see completely consistent return values, like the
first in your scenario but they are the same every time.

There must be some other factor at play. That is why I am requesting a set
of test scripts that reproduce it on your end.

Robert