[JW Lua] v0.67/Lua 5.4 report from Perfect Layout - solved it

Jan Angermüller jan at angermueller.com
Sat Mar 18 19:32:40 CET 2023

Could it be that there is some letter / letter combination that stops
the search for plugindef? Maybe on Windows only?

When I only put a simple /if ... then end/  before plugindef(), it still
works fine.
But in Perfect Layout the plugindef was somewhere on line 400 or so and
that was not detected.

Jan

--
Jan Angermüller