[JW Lua] Using finale_lua_menu_organizer...

Simon Leclerc simon at sleclerc.ca
Mon Mar 20 13:00:51 CET 2023

Dear Robert,

I began using the “finale_lua_menu_organizer”, which is pretty cool by the way, and there is a behaviour that I don’t quite get.

In the case of the creation of a sub-menu, the last item of that sub-menu will always be displayed as “available” even if no selection is made in the document and the script states the “  finaleplugin.RequireSelection” set to true. I use the “USEMAINMENU” feature and I’m on a Mac.

Always the last item of that sub-menu. It is no big deal but I thought I would mention it to you.

I believe I have the latest version:

    finaleplugin.Author = "Robert Patterson"
    finaleplugin.Copyright = "2023"
    finaleplugin.Version = "1.0"
    finaleplugin.Date = "2023-02-24"
    finaleplugin.MinJWLuaVersion = 0.66