[JW Lua] CompositeTimeSig question

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Wed Mar 22 23:45:31 CET 2023

DeleteGroup does not work and is not hooked up to Lua. JW appears to have
thought that each bottom group could only have 1 element, but this is not
the case (though it is by far the most typical case). Deleting a group
while allowing for multiple elements per group is a lot trickier, which may
be why he never wrote it for the top components.

Thanks for the documentation tip. I have fixed it.