[JW Lua] Updating expression categories

Robert Patterson robert at robertgpatterson.com
Fri Mar 24 19:22:36 CET 2023

You have to rewrite the font info in the enigma string
<http://jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/doku.php?id=jwlua:enigmastrings>. I think
there are library functions to help with this. Look in enigma_string
library. Somewhere in the repo there's an example of assigning an
expressions to a category and syncing the font, but I don't remember where
now.