[JW Lua] Measure width in score changes when measure width in a part is changed after Undo/Redo - Workaround

Wolfixum wolfixum at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 07:03:48 CEST 2024

Hello Robert and Jan,

I’ll chime in here to say that I’ve seen this behavior without plug-ins from day one on on internal generated parts within one file. It’s been the biggest reason for exporting individual files or a separate parts file. The work I put into a score to be deleted/messed with by the work I do with parts has always been a problem. Especially with measure widths and extra spaces, Glad you found a solution. Hopefully this will help track down the problem internally. Please send to MM. I have been trying to figure this out for years.

Thank you,
Steve Fiskum