[JWplugins] No version number anymore, no zipped files

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Dec 21 12:41:08 CET 2012

On 2012-12-21 12:10, Michel HERR wrote:

> The recent plug-ins you have added to our site (Mac versions) are not zipped anymore. They are in the .bundle format.
> The zipped version had the advantage to have a version number added to its name, which is not the case with .bundle files.
> With your frequent updates, it is nice to see the version number right away from the file name.

"JW Pattern 1.00" is in the download file jwpattern-v1_00.bundle.zip
"JW Measure Numbers 1.01" is in the download file
jwmeasurenumbers-v1_01.bundle.zip

Are you referring to something else? Have you recently switched to an
updated version of the program where you make your downloads?

Best regards,

Jari WIlliamsson