[JWplugins] JWplugins Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre yorkmasterbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 12:43:42 CET 2012

I wouldn’t want this function changed. With the disclaimer that I run the Danish Mac OSX and Safari versions I think it is to be (de-)selected at the bottom of the General tab of the Safari preferences.

The reason I don’t want this function changed is that I don’t want older versions of Jari’s plugins on my disks. When I drag the new bundle files onto the alias for the JW folder I am asked whether I want to replace and older file of the same name. By doing sot the old versions evaporate beyond restoring.

Klaus