[JWplugins] Vienna Font

Robert Marks bob at bobmarks.com
Thu Oct 18 18:20:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

I purchased the Vienna font after noticing it in your list of supported
fonts. It's perfect for my needs, and a great replacement for Partita. Could
you help with these few little things? I'm using Finale 2012c on a PC
(windows 7).

When I change my default document font to Vienna, it displays in the font
list as a series of music characters. Is that normal? Any way to change
that?

Also, when I change my default document font to Vienna, it displays an error
message which begins: "The default font you've selected is not included in
the symbol fonts list." As a PC user, do I even have such a list?

BTW, isn't the default fermata size symbol REALLY very small?

Thanks so much for all you do to make Finale better!

- Bob