[JWplugins] JW Change Pitches 1.06 available

Lee Actor lee.actor at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 00:59:22 CEST 2012

The JW Plug-in Manager did not catch that there was a newer version of JW
Change Pitches available.  I've also noticed that it doesn't always report
the proper version number for installed plug-ins; e.g., I have the latest
version of Change Pitches (1.06) and Tremolo (1.09) installed, but the PI
Manager reports these as 1.05 and 1.08, respectively.

A small request: can Change Pitches accept lower case for notes?  Your
plug-in is more flexible than the TGTools version, but I find myself drawn
to using the latter because I don't have to press the Shift key to enter
notes.  Thanks.

-Lee Actor