[JWplugins] Numbered measure sequence feature set

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Apr 8 22:00:38 CEST 2013

Hello all!

I'm going to do an addition to "JW Pattern", with a new task that have
annoyed me ever since Linked Parts was introduced: to be able to create
a numbered sequence for just one part, for example for a repeated
measure pattern. I've always worked around it for every project I have
needed it for... (Finale's own "Number Repeated Measures" plug-in
doesn't work well for my own purposes.)

I've enclosed a screen shot of the suggested feature set - let me know
if there's any setting that seems to be missing.