[JWplugins] Tempo/dynamics texts for custom smart lines

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre yorkmasterbbb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 16:04:18 CEST 2013

Old men get greedy and demanding now:

I agree with Skjalg, but would like options for various language variants. English would not use the same terms as Norwegian, Swedish, or Danish, not to speak of German or Italian.

AND, if that indication of which time to play which line or not could be related to actual playback, then that would be a bonus.

Klaus