[JWplugins] Tempo/dynamics texts for custom smart lines

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 07:16:24 CEST 2013

Tempo
affrettando
affrett.
allarg.

Dynamics
cres.
decres.

Scoring (like what Skjalg suggests below)
a2 (this and a3 are great for invisible smart shape lines where you  need
to remind the conductor at the beginning of each page that the two
instruments on one staff are both playing a single line)
a3
div.
divisi.

Cheers
Ken

In a message dated 4/25/2013 9:37:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,