[JWplugins] JW Lua mailing list

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 16:01:16 CEST 2013

Such a user could simply subscribe to the JW Lua list and check the forum
related to that topic. I'd prefer not to receive emails about JW Lua since
the  information would be of little use to me.

Ken

In a message dated 8/2/2013 9:54:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
shop at knappalper.com writes:

On  Aug 2, 2013, at 01:17:15 +0200, Jari Williamsson
<jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote:

> In the future,  I'll keep the discussions about JW Lua and script
> programming etc off  this list.

Please DO post announcements to this list, though, for those  of us who
might like to utilize the JW Lua in the future but don't have the  skills to be
able to help at this point.

Thanks!

--

Steven M.  Alper