[JWplugins] JW Freeware Plug-ins - Documentation Wiki

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Feb 25 20:31:49 CET 2013

Hello!

I have now set up a documentation Wiki for the JW Freeware plug-ins for
Finale. The Wiki is available at:
http://www.jwmusic.nu/jwplugins/wiki/

Right now, this Wiki doesn't contain anything than a basic skeleton for
future additions, and I'll only add information when time permits and to
the areas that I feel it's important. If you would take a minute or two
to add some contents, I think that would be a great service to the
community! My hope is that this can become the official JW plug-in
documentation in the future.

(To avoid Wiki spam, I have set the Wiki to require a registered login
before you can edit.)

Some ideas of material you can contribute with:
* Screen shots
* Instruction text for a plug-in you use
* Special tips/tricks on using a specific plug-in
* Editorial corrections
* Text and tips on downloading and installation

The Wiki is driven by Docuwiki, which seems to be easy to use and well
suited for a project of this size. (The Wiki supports its own set of
Wiki plug-ins, let me know if there is any Wiki plug-in you would like
to see.)