[JWplugins] glissandi

David Ward david at monedie.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 23:29:59 CET 2013

I've noticed something in the full TGTools that I've never used, but would have found useful on numerous occcasions. This is Modify>Shift>Glissandi which allows one to adjust note attached glissandi so they don't collide with accidentals. However, there is no provision to stop them from colliding with augmentation dots, this still has to be done manually. Is there anything, or could there be anything, in the JW plugins that could deal with both these issues?

regards
David Ward

http://www.composers-uk.com/davidward