[JWplugins] Question about plug-in name for layers

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Jan 8 15:28:37 CET 2013

Hello!

I'm going to put all layer and "voice" functionality in the same
plug-in, and I'm looking for a good plug-in name for it. This plug-in
will replace JW Merge Layers, JW Explode Layers, JW Quick Explode. It is
planned to include much other functionality as well, such as "Quick
Implode" (staves to layers). All functionality in this plug-in will be
related to lines/layer/voices. However, it will NOT be related to
Finale's old voice 1/2 feature.

I have a name suggestion: "JW Layers and Lines". Does that sound right
to you, or is "lines" misleading?