[JWplugins] Question about plug-in name for layers

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 22:37:18 CET 2013

Looks great!

"Implode" it is; however...if I didn't already know how amazing your work
is I would not dream that it had that flexibility. I would have thought that
it  does the same thing that "Implode" in Finale does - just with a
different UI.  After all, it is named exactly the same!

At least, "Implosion", "Implode+" or "Super-Fantastic-Mega-Implode" would
give the uninitiated an idea that it's something different and not simply
repackaging. :-)

Ken

In a message dated 1/8/2013 4:19:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se writes:

On  2013-01-08 20:10, Christopher Smith wrote:

> Implode I think is  better, because we already associate
> it with the Finale function of  the same name (I assume yours is better!)
Merge
> could mean almost  anything.

Thanks, I'll use "Implode".

The implode for  layers-to-single-layer will be identical to the already
available JW Merge  Layers.

Attached is a sample of how the staff implode  works.

Best regards,

Jari  Williamsson

JWplugins  mailing  list
JWplugins at jwmusic.nu