[JWplugins] Question about plug-in name for layers

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Jan 8 22:54:27 CET 2013

On 2013-01-08 20:40, Randolph Peters wrote:

> We are probably at the point where we need a searchable index for these great plugins.
>
> I have my favourites, but I'm only scratching the surface. I also have to admit that I don't know how or why to use some of them, even after reading the description.
> My limitation, for sure, but the need for documentation is growing.

My goal is to reduce the number of plug-in, by using the style of JW
Change, JW Pattern, JW Meter & Rhythm, etc. On Ken's suggestion, I'm
also adding auto-windowshade support to these plug-ins, so it's possible
to have many on screen at the same time, without taking unnecessary
screen estate.

I'm also hoping to have separate documentation pages in the future for
these larger plug-ins, but I might need to ask the Finale community for
help on this in the end, since my free time is limited. We'll see.