[JWplugins] JWplugins Digest, Vol 4, Issue 5

Michel HERR michel.herr at skynet.be
Wed Jan 9 12:37:05 CET 2013

Dear Jari,

It seems that the attachment got lost when you received my email. Strange, because it was there when it was sent !
Or can't we attach attachments to this email address ?
I'l try again here.
(+ PM sent with attachment)
In case the image doesn't appear, the glitch is in JW Plug-in Tool -> JW Change Beta -> Single Pitch (on the right side).
Thanks,

Michel HERR
michel.herr at skynet.be
http://www.michelherr.com