[JWplugins] Implode name

Christopher Smith christopher.smith at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 9 14:54:25 CET 2013

With total respect for the accuracy of the name "Smart Implode", I think "Implode" should definitely be the first word, because the plugins are organised alphabetically by name and this makes it easier to find. No doubt many of Jari's plugins are "smart", so putting that word first will group a whole bunch of them together that might not be related.

Remember that Jari is generously providing these outstanding plugins to make our workflow easier. If we spend too much time finding the plugin we need, the ease of use factor is decreased. The right name is essential.

Christopher