[JWplugins] Implode name

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 15:56:59 CET 2013

That image clarifies things a lot. Thanks Jari. So, "Implode" only  appears
in the context of a sub-section of JW Staff Polyphony.

Just out of curiosity, how does exploding layers differ from an exploding
staff?

Ken
Still think "Merge" is more natural language than "Implode". Does anything
except super-massive stars, ships at the bottom of the ocean and Finale
staves  actually implode? ;-)
And "Explode" is so destructive. Musicians are bringers of peace, not  war.

In a message dated 1/9/2013 9:18:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se writes:

On  2013-01-09 14:54, Christopher Smith wrote:
> I think "Implode" should  definitely be the first word, because the
plugins are
> organised  alphabetically by name and this makes it easier to find.

Yes, but to  avoid any further confusion, the plug-in name is "JW Staff
Polyphony".

Here's an attachment with a rough mapped outline of how  it's planned.

Best regards,

Jari  Williamsson

JWplugins  mailing  list
JWplugins at jwmusic.nu