[JWplugins] Plug-in update: JW Change beta v.0.25

Klaus Smedegaard Bjerre yorkmasterbbb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 19:11:02 CEST 2013

Long since I installed systems, so I only remembered my desktop not being able to run the newest system that is on my laptop. Made me fear having to get a new laptop, which I don't really need otherwise. It was the top model when I bought it 6 1/2 years ago.

Fortunately the desktop runs 10.7.5, so investment may be postponed.

Klaus