[JWplugins] JW Lua - preview

KennethKen at aol.com KennethKen at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 23:10:13 CEST 2013

Sets the measure width of the select region to 110% of its current  value?

When you say "so you can write your own plug-ins in Finale" who is the
"you" you are referring to? Will I, someone with no programming experience, be
able to write a plugin by selecting tasks from a list and having your
Framework  fill in the coding details? Or is this still a job for people who
speak that  language?

Ken

In a message dated 7/30/2013 4:15:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,