[JWplugins] "Smarter" Explode Music?

Lado Derjosz derjosz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:43:56 CEST 2013

Hi Yo'all,

I also look forward to a feature like that too,
as I regularly write for Concert Band, where a lot of parts are
combined in one staff (Fl 1/2, Ob, 1/2 etc.)
Emplode Music does strange things sometimes:
like adding a string of (16th)rests in one op the exploded parts
or something like that. Trills are really fucked up.
I must say that I've been working  in Finale 2011 lately,
though 2012 has been installed but I haven't really done a piece in that version so far.
So maybe the described problem doesn't occur in 2012 ?!?!

It would be great if when I write flute 1/2 in one staff,
I could make Finale create separate (flawless) parts:
flute 1 and flute 2.
In my experience this doesn't work yet.... in 2011 ...flawlessly.

Regards,
Jos