[JWplugins] Cautionary plug-in feature set

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Mar 8 16:37:38 CET 2013

On 2013-03-08 04:25, Steven M. Alper wrote:

> Does "Independent Octaves on Same Instrument" include poly-staff instruments (e.g. Grand Staff)?

Yes. There is currently no specific option to control how accidentals
across different octaves are interpreted on a grand staff. Let me know
if there's a need for that.

> And it looks like there might be one or two items unrevealed in the list of Options. Is there?

All current options in the list are actually displayed in the screen
shot. I selected an unfortunate height for the list, which caused an
unnecessary vertical scroll bar.