[JWplugins] New accidental setting

Steve Vai mr.vai at mac.com
Thu Mar 21 22:56:28 CET 2013

Great, Thanks

On Mar 21, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Jari Williamsson wrote:

Hello again!

The reason I asked about the linked part before (regarding the cover page idea), is because of the technical limitation text blocks and linked parts in Finale. Text blocks can't be inserted to just one part (to display in just one part they need to be hidden in all other parts/score) and it easily becomes a visual mess if (for example) the score contains a title page and the parts don't.

I have a couple of old ideas that are related to your cover page template idea (such as "table of contents" pages, custom page borders and text style sheet). I personally too often resort to create information text pages in other applications for my own material. Let's see if I can merge multiple ideas into one tool in a future plug-in.