[JWplugins] Bug tracker and some useless statistics

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Mar 27 00:07:20 CET 2013

Hello!

Today, I supplied issue number 1000 to the bug/feature tracker I'm
using. I started using the (more organized form of) bug/request tracking
in April 30th 2012, and since then it has given me much better planning
over the plug-in projects and over my (limited) spare time.

Some of the issues are very small things, like a spelling error. Other
things are larger, like a feature requests for a new task in a plug-in.
Many of the issues are for not-publicly-available plug-ins (so it's not
yet 1000 issues related to the freeware plug-ins). However, the
important thing to me is that out of these 1000 issues, only about 230
of these are yet to be done.

So, what was the 1000th issue added to the tracker? It was a feature
request from myself for "JW Accidentals", to be able to put the
cautionary accidentals above the notes.