[JWplugins] A plugin request?

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Mar 29 20:51:45 CET 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a chance to request a plugin. Of course with sponsoring in mind!

The main trouble I have with Finale is the lack of keyboard shortcuts, when it comes to switching between the various tools in the entry palette (Simple entry, expressions, articulations, Layout, Text etc).

There is a way to define 8 or so, but it works only on Mac and only with the American keyboard selected in the operating system, as far as I know.

My question: Is it possible to program a plugin that would allow the user to define own shortcuts for the entry palette tools, e.g the function keys? If so, are there any other persons out there, who would like to see such a plugin on the JW list and help sponsoring it?

Thank you!

All the best, Robert