[JWplugins] A 3 years celebration

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Nov 29 22:10:05 CET 2013

Hello All!

Today, it's exactly 3 years since my first Finale plug-in (using my
then-new PDK Framework) was completed. I thought I should celebrate that
with this new video of what's possible today: scripting towards the PDK
Framework can provide flexibility for the user that static plug-ins
can't. Unfortunatelly, there a technical issue on the finaletips.nu site
right now - I'll post JW Lua beta 0.12 and the scripts that were used
for this demo once that has been resolved!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fePNFYsPtE&hd=1