[JWplugins] Plug-in Updates: JW Pattern v1.09 and JW Staff Polyphony 1.08

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Wed Jan 22 14:33:21 CET 2014

Hello!

"JW Pattern" version 1.09 and "JW Staff Polyphony" version 1.08 are now
available for download. Perhaps the most important with today's update
is that it marks the end of my development for OS X versions earlier
than 10.7 (I'll post a separate announcement about that).

Fixed in JW Pattern:
* Stability fixes related to smart shapes

Fixed in JW Staff Polyphony
* Stability fixes related to smart shapes
* Message box no longer appears when partial measure needs to respace

Windows download link:
http://finaletips.nu/index.php/download/category/9-plug-ins-for-windows

Mac download link:
http://finaletips.nu/index.php/download/category/10-plug-ins-for-mac