[JWplugins] Plug-in Updates: JW Pattern v1.09 and JW Staff Polyphony 1.08

Jari Williamsson jari.williamsson at mailbox.swipnet.se
Thu Jan 23 23:47:53 CET 2014

On 2014-01-23 16:41, Lothar Ochmann wrote:
> I tested the update 1.09 of JWPattern. Now the hairpins cresc. and
> decresc. don't work for me anymore. The combinations cresc. + decresc. ,
> decresc + cresc. are working.

When doing some testing, the issue seems to be related to some of the
"Padding" settings. For example, if I use "None" as padding it will
produce the cresc or dim, but it will not create any if I use 8th note
padding. Do you get the same behaviour?

> And another disturbing behaviour: the
> haispins are not movable horizontally (this was also fact in version
> 1.08). When I put in hairpins via FIN Menu I can move them vertically
> and horizontally.

I can't reproduce this.

Which Finale version do you use? Can you send me (privately) a short
"buggy" demo file - before the hairpins have been created, and let me
know where I should mark a region and which settings I should use to
reproduce the issue with the non-movable hairpins. If there are other
steps needed to recreate the issue that you feel important, please
include them as well.

> The plugin tool manager shows me now for JWPattern: Installed = Latest
> version! But latest version = 1.08

This issue should be corrected now after you've restarted Finale. Thanks!