[JWplugins] Lua: is used

lists.jc.michel at symetrie.com lists.jc.michel at symetrie.com
Tue Jul 1 14:00:58 CEST 2014

Hi,

Le 30 juin 2014 à 13:01, lists.jc.michel at symetrie.com a écrit :
> Trying to do the same with expression, it appears that some rehearsal marks and some tempo markings are not browsed when region is the full document:
>
> local musicregion = finale.FCMusicRegion()
> musicregion:SetFullDocument()
> local expressions = finale.FCExpressions()
> expressions:LoadAllForRegion(musicregion)
> for e in each(expressions) do
>    print("expression ID", e.ID, "measure", e:GetMeasure())
> end
>
> How is it possible to catch these expressions?

Don’t know why, but I found that browsing by Measures lead to all expressions.
Last point: e:DeleteData() doesn’t remove the TextExpression correctly (in the expression browser, the expressions are not visible but their ItemNo and the empty rectangle is still there).
I tried to delete TextBlock too, but this is not enough:
        local txtblk = finale.FCTextBlock()
        txtblk:Load(ted:GetTextID())
        txtblk:DeleteData()
        ted:DeleteData()
What is the right way to delete expression defs ?